Reet 2019 latest news, Reet recruitment 2019, when will be Reet recruitment, Reet recruitment information, REET recruitment exam 2019 Rajasthan, REET recruitment latest news, Reet recruitment 2019 Announced for Lower Primary and Upper Primary posts. If you are interested in this REET recruitment 2019 then you can apply.
The Rajasthan Eligibility Test for Teachers known as REET is an Indian entrance exam for teachers. The examination is compulsory for getting teaching work in government schools from class 1 to class 8. There is paper 1 for teachers from class 1 to class 5 and paper 2 for class 6 to class 8. It is organized by both the central government and the state.
When will the Rajasthan Board Reet recruitment, information of Reet recruitment: this year Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test can be done for 21 thousand posts (22-Aug-2019 news)
REET 2019 – Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) will issue the notification of REET for the recruitment of teachers from class 1 to 8 in the state of Rajasthan. The examination for REET 2019 will be held for two papers. Eligible candidates can fill the REET 2019 application form in online mode. Candidates who successfully fill the application form with the payment of the prescribed application fee
Many posts of third-grade teachers are vacant in Rajasthan and recently a new government has come from where the new government has now decided to fill the vacant posts and these posts can be filled soon. In Rajasthan, around 40,000 posts are vacant, the government will fill these posts soon and teachers can be recruited soon, apart from what qualifications are there and how is the selection done. Full details can be seen in official notifications.
The REET exam 2019 will be conducted in offline mode. The exam date of REET will be announced soon by the authority conducting the exam. Candidates have to carefully watch the notification of REET 2019 before filling the application form. To know about the eligibility criteria, application process, examination pattern, etc., the candidates should read the article given below.
REET Examination Center 2019
BSER will conduct the REET 2019 exam at various centers across the state of Rajasthan. While filing the application form for the REET 2019 exam, candidates can select their preferred examination centers. Although the exam conducting authority has not publicly released the names of the centers, it is expected that the centers will be announced as soon as the notification of REET 2019 is issued.
REET Exam Pattern 2019
BSER will release the exam pattern of REET 2019. Candidates will have to go through the exam pattern of REET 2019 as it will help the candidates to understand the marks distribution, time allocation and the various sections from which the questions are asked in the exam.
REET Recruitment 2019 Details | Details for REET Level I and II Teacher Jobs
- Department: RBSE (Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education)
- Work Location: Rajasthan
- Vacancies Available for TSP & Non-TSP Area
- Vacancy Name: Lower Primary and Upper Primary Teacher Post
- Cadre: Level I (Class I to V) and Level II (Class VI to VIII)
- Application Method: Online Registration Process
- REET Recruitment 2019 Notification Announced: In Rajasthan Patrika Newspaper
- Official REET Website: rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
REET Recruitment 2019 (Reet Release 2019)
Participants who attend the Teacher Recruitment in REET 2019 should check the eligibility criteria. Eligibility criteria include educational qualification, age limit, application fee, etc. Details must meet the eligibility criteria otherwise the application form will be rejected.
The education qualification for classes 1 to 5 is given below.
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education final year or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or as per NCTE (Recognition Criteria and Procedure), Regulation, 2002 in the final year of the 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). With or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or passed in the final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or passed in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education). Or
- Graduated and passed or passed in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
The education qualification for classes 6 to 8 is given below.
- Graduated and passed or passed in the final of the 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). Or
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). Or
- Graduates with at least 45% marks and passed 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) as per NCTE (Accreditation Criteria and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. Or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or passed in the final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). Or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or passed in the final year of 4 years BA / B.Sc.Ed or BA. Ed./B.Sc.Ed. Or
- Graduates with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed. (special education).
Age limit for REET recruitment
To apply for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher, the participant must be a minimum of 18 years. The minimum age limit of the applicant is not yet specified.
REET Recruitment 2019 & Application Fees
Candidates who are interested in REET 2019 and want to apply for the same, they have to pay the application fee of Rs 400, while for SC / ST category applicants it is Rs 250. In any case, the fee is not refundable. An incomplete application form will be rejected.
REET Recruitment 2019 Exam of Answer:
The answer key will be published on the web portal
Candidates can download the PDF file of answer key through a direct link.
Cross-check your question paper with answer key and think roughly about the marks.
Commended candidates will be awarded certificates.
Admit Card REET 2019:
- The admit card of REET 2019 will be released on the official website of the download board, www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in or www.reetbser.com
- Submit all the details and the admit card will be downloaded.
- Take all the details about the admit card exam.
- Admit card is mandatory
You have searched: 3rd Grade Teacher Salary in Rajasthan • 3rd Grade Teacher Salary Scale • RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Salary • Reit Releases 2019, Reit Latest News 2019 Notification.
Important Instructions: It is important that you read the full notification/advertisement before applying.
Dear FreeJobAlert users, always type .info after Free-Jobalert. Beware of duplicate websites with FreeJobAlert name.
Request – All of you are requested to share this job link REET Recruitment 2019 to your friends more and more on Whats app group and Facebook or other social networks and help them to get good employment too.